Maybe you can’t away this winter as you had hoped. But summer is still a great time for vacations in Florida. Yes it will be warm.
All the more reason to pick a vacation home with a pool and waterfall, making it oh so easy to hang out.
Or have on hand a boat to go snorkeling and out to dinner – made better with a canopy to shield the sun. There are reasons that Florida is great in summer.
DID YOU KNOW…
- That during the winter months animals and birds are hibernating? More animals to see in the summer months.
- That in the summer months the snorkeling is so much better along with the corals and there are quiet places around Cape Coral to get away from crowds.
- You stand a better chance of getting a seat outdoors with a beautifu view of the ocean at your favorite restaurants.
- Your airline tickets and car rentals will probably cost less.
- It’s not quite as crowded from May to August and that means shorter lines at the Tiki Bar, amusement parks or the beaches.
- Rental prices go down on surfboards and stand up paddle boards.
- That just taking precautions between 11 am and 3 pm will still get you your Vitamin D.
Cape Coral is a great community and they have several special things going on during the summer. Cinco de Mayo, the Shark-A-Thon Fishing Tournament and the Sunsplash Family Waterpark. Of course fishing is always great (read our blog article about fishing to learn more). The Red, White and Boom Festival for 4th of July is a favorite.
The guests of Cape Coral Home Away have the advantage of having a boat at their disposal to get to just about anywhere for area happenings.
Give us a try for your summer getaway. You won’t be disappointed.