A Special Covid-19 Statement for our Guests
Amid the Covid-19 Pandemic, we recognize that our guests have questions and concerns regarding their vacation rental. The pandemic is a fluid situation and restrictions and mandates have been changing. These changes can impact your reservation and your stay.
To address those questions and concerns, please note the changes to our policies and procedures:
- Our normal cancellation policy is to offer to reschedule to another date at the same rate or provide a full refund if the reservation is cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival.
- Due to Covid-19, we will offer the option to reschedule to another available date or a refund, inside of 30 days prior to arrival, if:
- Short term rentals are prohibited in the State of Florida, Lee County or the City of Cape Coral during your stay.
- If you are coming from a location that requires by mandate a mandatory quarantine upon returning from Florida.
- You or a member of your party has tested positive for Covid-19.
- We maintain AT LEAST 24 hours between reservations. This allows our crews to safely clean and sanitize the home prior to your arrival.
- We provide cleaning supplies to our guests so they can maintain cleaning and sanitizing throughout their stay.
- Beds and soft surfaces are disinfected between guests.
- It should go without saying, but we can assure you that all linens and towels are washed and sanitized prior to your stay.
In addition, we make every effort to keep our incoming guests informed. These include:
- Changes to mandates in the local area which can include wearing masks, restrictions on businesses, and the opening and/or closing of certain businesses (i.e. restaurants, bars, attractions), that can affect your stay.
- We do and will continue to respond quickly to any questions our guests and prospective guests may have. Please feel free to reach out to us.